The Starlink: Battle for Atlas starter pack is required to play with Starship, Pilot and Weapons packs. All Starlink modular toys only work with Starlink: Battle for Atlas™ video game and controller mount on Xbox One.
How do you play with your modular toys? Connect your modular toys to your controller mount and see them come to life in real time in the game! Craft your own starship loadout from your arsenal of wings, hulls, weapons, and pilots. Adapt to any challenges you face in real time.
- Mix and match pilots, ships, wings, and weapons to fully customize your dream starship.
- Instantly see changes that you make to your physical ship get applied in-game.
- Build your own playstyle with unique pilot abilities and weapon configurations to overcome deadly challenges.
- Seamlessly and freely explore seven of the unique alien planets in the Atlas Star System.
- Team up with your favorite wingman in split-screen co-op action.
XBOX ONE STARTER PACK DESCRIPTION
- Mason Rana, newest recruit to the Starlink Initiative, is a genius inventor with big hopes for the future. His Starlink Technology lets the crew easily swap pilots, weapons and starships.
His ability is the Orbital Strike; he uses an uplink to the Equinox to target an experimental orbital weapon, able to hit every target in a wide radius.
- The Zenith is one of the first starship designed for the Initiative. It has extra power that makes it perfect for heavy machinery. Its class is specialist and it is balanced and maneuverable.
- Shredder - Based on human military designs, Shredder is an all-purpose rotary gun that shoots kinetic projectiles. It's precise and shoots continuously, so aim it at weak points and rack up the damage.
- Flamethrower - Flamethrower is a fuel-injected weapon that spits fire in a wide arc, continuously dealing damage that overheats targets and weakens their defenses.
- Frost Barrage - When it's time to chill your enemies out, there's Frost Barrage. Its volley of guided missiles spreads frost over a target, especially helping to slow down the fast or evasive ones.
XBOX ONE STARTER PACK CONTENT
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas video game
- Zenith starship
- Mason Rana pilot
- Three weapons: Shredder, Flamethrower and Frost Barrage
- One Xbox One controller mount
- A poster of the Starlink: Battle for Atlas wave 1 modular toys collection