RIDE 3 is the ultimate motorbike encyclopedia, a realistic and adrenalin-packed title with more than 230 bikes dedicated to racing fans.
Everyone's tastes and needs will be satisfied by the different track categories: from GPs and Supermoto tracks, for those who want to feel like professional riders, to Country and City circuits to ride in the most iconic places around the world, without forgetting Road Races to compete on road circuits and Drag Races for those who love acceleration races.
Thanks to the new customization possibilities you will be able to modify your beloved bike both on mechanical and aesthetical level thanks to the new livery editor that will let you unleash your creativity.
Discover the new Volume-based career and go deeper into the story of a specific bike category, manufacturer or iconic track with maximum freedom of choice.
Enjoy all the graphical improvements of Unreal® Engine 4 like a great visual rendering as well as detailed particle and lighting effects and a photorealistic level of the environments.
To secure an even more immersive experience, the AI, physics simulation and collision system have been completely rewritten and improved thanks to the new technologies introduced in the title.
What are you waiting for? Start your adventure with RIDE 3.
- More than 230 bikes at DayOne divided into 7 categories, including a new one;
- 12 brand new tracks, for a total amount of 30 tracks;
- Diverse customization possibilities, which will enable players to customize their bikes both from a mechanical and aesthetic point of view.
Mechanical customization options will include more than 500 customizable bike parts: players will be able to create their perfect ride deciding whether to pimp their engine or intervene on brakes and suspensions, as well as modify the transmissions or adjust the wheels as they prefer. Aesthetic customization will include an innovative Livery Editor for limitless creativity, to design the livery of your dreams and share it online;
- Extreme realism reached thanks to the introduction of Unreal Engine 4, used for the first time in a RIDE title, which ensures a great visual rendering as well as detailed particle and lighting effects and a photorealistic level of the environments. Moreover, with the new graphic engine Milestone’s team has been able to include night modes for the first time in a ride title. Last but not least, the Drone Scanning System has been used to reproduce all tracks down to the smallest detail;
- A completely revised career mode based on volumes, a unique experience that tells the story of a specific bike category, manufacturers or iconic tracks;
- Improved AI, a new physics simulation and a revised collision system.