Dust, emotion, simulation, authenticity, amazing jumps and the fight to the first position. These are the key elements of the new videogame based on one of the most adrenaline filled and challenging Championship ever. In this way modeled from dust and mud come to life the new generations of riders/players that characterize the new Milestone masterpiece. The aim? Win the World championship title match by match.
- 18 tracks including 4 new circuits.
- The addition of Arco di Trento (Italy)
- Sevlievo (Bulgaria)
- Loket (Czech Republic) and
- Lierop (Europe) will give players the change to experience the full MXGP season
- More riders on the track. Almost double the amount of riders on track at the same time for a more realistic and intense racing experience
- Deformable terrain - enhanced dirt and mud physics for the next-gen version
- More detailed models of motorcycles. Size and detail of the textures are four times greater than PS3 version
- 3D character models improved with increased detail and geometry
- New Lighting environmental system (powered by Yebis 2.)
- Improved audio with wider 3d sound positioning
- Red Plate: As in reality, the rider who is leading the championship points standings has his own number plate
- PS4 exclusive feature, the changing of light on the controller depends on the bike's engine RPM