Forza Horizon 4 is the highly anticipated follow-up to 2016’s breakout hit open world driving game Forza Horizon 3 coming exclusively to Xbox One and Windows 10 on October 2, 2018.
For the first time in the racing and driving genre, experience dynamic seasons in a shared open-world. Explore beautiful scenery, collect over 450 cars, and become a Horizon Superstar in historic Britain.
Dynamic seasons change everything at the world’s greatest automotive festival. Go it alone or team up with others to explore beautiful and historic Britain in a shared open world. Collect, modify and drive over 450 cars. Race, stunt, create and explore – choose your own path to become a Horizon Superstar.*
SEASONS CHANGE EVERYTHING
- Britain Like You’ve Never Seen it. Discover lakes, valleys, castles, and breathtaking scenery all in spectacular native 4K and HDR on Xbox One X and Windows 10.
- Master Driving in All Seasons. Explore a changing world through dry, wet, muddy, snowy, and icy conditions.
- New Content Every Week. Every week, a new season change brings new themed content, gameplay, challenges, and rewards.
BECOME A HORIZON SUPERSTAR
- Collect Over 450 Cars. Enjoy the largest and most diverse Horizon car roster yet, including over 100 licensed manufacturers.
- Race. Stunt. Create. Explore. In the new open-ended campaign, everything you do progresses your game.
- Customize Your Horizon Life. Outfit your driver with new clothing, own property, and create custom race routes for the community.
EXPLORE A SHARED ONLINE WORLD
- Fully Synchronized World. When time of day, weather and seasons change, everyone playing the game experiences it at the same time.
- Go it Alone or Team up. Play solo or cooperatively. Join Team multiplayer for casual fun or Ranked Teams to take on the best in the world.
- Livestream Your Game. Integrated Mixer features make broadcasting and spectating Horizon gameplay more fun and rewarding than ever.