FIFA MANAGER 11 is the 10th edition of the franchise, featuring a vast array of all-new features. Hundreds of improvements to the game have been made across the board with a special focus on its core areas. Introduced last year it also includes a separate online mode where up to 8 players can play against each other over the internet.
The manager still has full control over the management of a football club. In the game you are responsible for the line-up, the tactics and the training of your team – as well as for signing the right players, improving the club facilities and the stadium. Special highlights are the FIFA 3D engine, more than 13,000 original player pictures, the player manager mode, the national team manager mode, the Create-a-Club mode and the Match Prognosis Tool.
Fifa manager 11 Features:
- Line-up and Tactics - The tactics area in FIFA MANAGER 11 is completely re-designed and now offers a unique complexity. Target positions for every single player in offensive and defensive play can be set directly on the pitch (even in Full HD). The manager can now also choose between several variations for goal and corner kicks. Various tactic presets and formations can be defined and easily selected before a game with just one mouse click. A new formation assistant guarantees optimal adjustment of the manager's line-up in case of bans or injuries without permanent efforts of the manager. For beginners the new Tactics Wizard makes life really easy. Before its use every tactical option is explained in detail and the manager can make informed step-by-step decisions.
- New Rating, Skill and Morale System - FIFA MANAGER 11 will use a new system to rate its about 40,000 players and to make the differences between the players more obvious. Every player gets a playing level for every position, and the skill differences between the positions will become a lot more realistic. Players will be more flexible to learn new positions, and experience becomes more important. The game also introduces a new morale system, which makes it more challenging for the user to keep a high morale for all players, especially in strong teams with a lot of competition between the players.
- Transfer Market - For many fans the transfer window in summer has now become more exciting than the actual season. The realistic implementation of this period, surely the most stressful for any manager, is another focal point in this year's FIFA MANAGER. This core feature of every football management simulation now confronts the manager with all the challenges real managers have to face. Players and agents will now tell you what they expect from you ahead of the talks and the AI clubs will become a lot smarter and use all the tactics we know from real-life, e.g. they make offers to players just to weaken the direct competition. Life at a small club also becomes much harder and if there is only a 1-year contract left it's often only the decision between the money or an unhappy player for one last year. The clubs will now have long-term strategies and will immediately react if a season went not as good as expected. The media pressure is a central challenge for managers with its regular gossip, talks about offers and contract extensions or news on unsatisfied players. There is even a newspaper archive with all the headlines and articles from the first rumours to the signed contract. But the manager can also use the very nature of the press to his advantage. He can involve the media at an early stage of negotiations with his favourite players, by praising them or advising them to not extent their contract at their club, all to direct them to his own club later. Much like in reality, it pays off if the manager cares about new signings from a very early stage.
- Just Football! - FIFA MANAGER is well-known to simulate all aspects of club management. This year a new mode allows the user to just focus on teams and transfers. Other features that make the game more accessible are a new Search feature to find clubs, players and league data a lot faster and a new “Links Widget” to quickly jump to the game areas used most often.
- Separate World Cup Mode - It is possible to replay the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ directly from the main menu. This is a quick game mode that takes 20 minutes to 2 hours to complete, depending on the manager's success and love for details.
- Community Wishes - FIFA MANAGER 11 comes along with a series of community driven improvements, e.g. a special presentation of local matches, new cup draws, the possibility to set the clubs for all “Found a Club” leagues, more transfers in last 24 hours before the transfer market closes, thousands of new lines of text in the Live Ticker, new FIFA player faces, youth player contract negotiations, and many other advances in practically all areas of the game. New pre-matchday screens give the manager additional information on the next opponent, important other matches, historic results and on the cities and stadiums.
- Extended Online Mode - FIFA MANAGER 11 also includes an extended Online Mode which has been successfully introduced last year. Amongst other features, a new action-card system has been implemented, allowing even more direct influence on the match action.