Bendy and the Ink Machine is a first-person puzzle-action-horror game with a unique cartoon atmosphere and an intense, frightening storyline that keeps you guessing throughout.
Henry was the lead animator at Joey Drew Studios in its 1930s heyday, a studio that was best known for producing animated cartoons of their most popular and beloved character, Bendy. Many years later Henry receives a mysterious invitation from Joey Drew himself to return to the old cartoon workshop. Journey deep into the sketchy madness of this twisted cartoon nightmare.
Fight the darkness. Escape the Ink Demon. Fear the Machine.
- A beautiful cartoon world lovingly crafted by a small indie studio.
- Play as the tormented but ever resourceful Henry
- Varied gameplay; first person combat, horror, puzzles, stealth and hidden secrets
- Join the Bendy online community of fans
- Solve the riddles and fight to survive